Double Stuff Oreo Filling Fudge is made from the filling of Oreo’s! So much more than your average cookies and cream fudge.
I eat potato chips with ketchup.
And I eat tortilla chips with ketchup.
It’s a tomato based condiment just like salsa is. 🙂
Except I’m allergic to salsa…so ketchup.
At first people think it’s gross but I have converted more than a few people in my lifetime. 😀
I put ketchup on my Kraft dinner as well.
Like to shove Cheez-It’s in my mouth and then drink orange juice.
Melt American cheese slices over my Spaghettios (sliced franks).
When I open a can of pork and beans I always search for the little piece of pork fat…and eat it. Cold.
I only like to eat Twinkies if frozen.
We all have some weird food things.
Many of mine are from when I was a kid. Like Oreo’s.
I used to only eat the middle of Oreo’s.
Didn’t really like the chocolate cookie part.
Yes, the invention of the Golden Oreo was a good thing for me.
When they invented Double Stuffed Oreos I was in heaven.
And when they invented the Mega Stuff I thought…it’s about time people.
If they would sell the filling in a jar I would totally buy it.
Are you listening Oreo?
Jar that stuff up!
Now they make cookies and cream fudge and Oreo fudge, and that’s all well and good.
But what I wanted was fudge that tasted like I was eating the inside of an Oreo.
So that’s what I made.
Double Stuff Oreo Filling Fudge.
You. Are. Welcome.
P.S. It’s a great day to buy my cookbook Holy Sweet!
Want More Fudge Recipes?
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 oz. unsalted butter
- 10 Mega Stuffed Oreos (filling separated out)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- 7-ounce jar marshmallow crème
- mini Oreos for garnish (optional)
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment with an overhang so you can lift the fudge out later and coat with baking spray.
- Chop the cookie part of the Oreo’s that you removed the filling from. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, butter, and heavy cream into a large heavy bottomed saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Once boiling, attach a candy thermometer and reduce the heat to a hair above medium low and cook for 7-10 minutes until your thermometer reads 234°F (soft ball stage) , stirring constantly.
- Once you reach 234F remove from heat and add the white chocolate chips and Oreo filling, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon until the white chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the vanilla bean paste and marshmallow crème and mix until well blended.
- Fold in the Oreo cookie pieces.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Add mini Oreos if using.Let cool to room temperature.
- Then lift out of the pan and onto a cutting board.
- Cut into whatever amount you want. I think I got about 24 pieces.