These Peanut Butter Grape Jelly Jell-O Shots are a take on a childhood favorite. Grape gelatin, grape soda, peanut butter whiskey, and PB and J moonshine.
It makes sense that 2019 lands on a Tipsy Tuesday.
December has definitely gone out of it’s way to give me obstacles.
And today was no exception.
Because I’ve been battling a chest cold for over a month now I sleep in an almost sitting position.
A giant pillow fort in a way…but way less cool.
Apparently that with the combo of stress lately caused me to have my back give out.
Of course. 🙂
So I was more than happy to make some Jell-O shots.
These Peanut Butter Grape Jelly Jell-O Shots are an ode to my childhood.
Back in my day you still got to bring those and I ate them a lot.
I still do actually.
If all else fails and I can’t figure out what to eat I’ll make a PB and J.
Usually with grape jelly.
My hockey team is called the Black Sheep and so when someone found the Skrewball Peanut Butter Flavored Whiskey with a black sheep on it, we needed it.
But what to do with it.
Several people suggested having it with grape soda…which is tasty FYI.
However, I also found the Peanut Butter and Jelly Moonshine and decided to throw that in as well.
If you can’t find the moonshine you can just add more peanut butter whiskey (1/4 cup).
You have certainly been an interesting year 2019.
I can’t really say that I will miss you.
Especially the month of December.
But upward and onward to a new year and a new decade.
I wish you all health and happiness in the new year!
Want More Jell-O Shot Recipes?
- 3 cups grape soda, divided
- 2 (3 oz) packages Grape Gelatin (I used Crush Gelatin in Grape)
- 3/4 cup Skrewball Peanut Butter Flavored Whiskey
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter and Jelly Moonshine
- Bring 2 cups grape soda to a boil.
- Empty gelatin powder into a large mixing bowl and add the boiling grape soda.
- Continue stirring for two minutes or until the jello is completely dissolved.
- Add in the cup of cold grape soda, peanut butter whiskey, and peanut butter and jelly moonshine.
- Stir until mixed and pour into 2oz. cups filled 1/2 to 3/4 of the way.
- Add crushed peanuts as garnish if desired.