Gummy Bear Fudge: Creamy white chocolate based fudge flavored with gummy bear flavoring and topped with gummy bears. Taste just like the gummy candy.
Years ago a friend and fellow hockey player asked me to make him Swedish Fish Fudge.
I figured out how to do it and he was in heaven.
Then he decided I needed to make him gummy bear fudge.
That is harder than the Swedish Fish because there are many types of gummy bears.
My friend and I are BIG fans of Haribo and these do not taste like Harbio gummy bears.
But they do have a fruity gummy bear flavor.
To get the flavoring you need to go to Wizard Labs.
I mention them often on the blog and I buy many flavorings from them.
It should come as no surprise that kids love this fudge. 🙂
As do those that enjoy a gummy bear.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 oz. unsalted butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 4 drops of Gummy Bear Flavoring (see in blog post for where to buy)
- 7-ounce jar marshmallow crème
- gummy bears for garnish
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment with an overhang so you can lift the fudge out later and coat with baking spray.
- Combine sugar, butter, and heavy cream into a large heavy bottomed sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Once boiling, attach a candy thermometer and reduce the heat to a hair above medium low and cook for 7-10 minutes until your thermometer reads 234°F (soft ball stage) , stirring constantly.
- Once you reach 234F remove from heat and add the white chocolate chips, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the Gummy Bear flavoring and marshmallow crème and mix until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Top with gummy bears. Push slightly down on the candy so that it sticks to the fudge.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Then lift out of the pan and onto a cutting board.
- Cut into whatever amount you want.