These Salted Caramel Apple Whiskey Jelly Shots have Jolly Rancher Green Apple Gelatin, apple cider, Apple Pucker, and Crown Royal Salted Caramel Whiskey.
While these Salted Caramel Apple Whiskey Jelly Shots are not officially part of #HalloweenTreatsWeek I did go with a more fall themed shot to stay with the overall feeling of the week.
These are similar to the Fireball Apple Cider Jelly Shots but they are very different in taste.
The use of caramel sauce, Apple Pucker, and the Salted Caramel Whiskey adds much more depth to the shots.
If you can have depth in a Jelly Shot. 😀
I found the Salted Caramel Whiskey when I was at Target.
Our Target now has a very large liquor department front and center of the store and it was on display. 🙂
Which why didn’t they have this before.
Especially for back to school shopping…which everyone needs booze for. 😛
If you cannot find it there are several vodka’s that come in salted caramel flavor.
You can also find it at places like Total Wine or Bevmo if you have those in your area.
You can find the Jolly Rancher Green Apple Gelatin here or you can usually buy it at Winco.
For the caramel sauce I just used Fran’s Caramel Sauce which is my favorite caramel sauce (it’s local but you can buy online) or use your favorite caramel sauce.
P.S. It’s a great time to order my cookbook. 🙂
Want More Jelly Shot Recipes?
- 3 cups apple cider, divided
- 2 (3 oz) packages Jolly Rancher Green Apple Gelatin
- 2 TBSP caramel sauce (like an ice cream topping)
- 1/2 cup Apple Pucker
- 1/2 cup Crown Royal Salted Caramel Whiskey
- Bring 2 cups apple cider to a boil.
- Empty gelatin powder into a large mixing bowl and add the boiling water.
- Continue stirring for two minutes or until the jello is completely dissolved.
- Add in the cup of cold cider, caramel sauce, Apple Pucker, and Crown Royal Salted Caramel Whiskey.
- Stir until mixed and pour into 2oz. cups filled 1/2 to 3/4 of the way.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel pieces.