These Dole Whip Pineapple Jell-O Shots have all the yummy flavors of the Disneyland famous drink but in Jell-O shot form.
Once I made the Dole Whip Pineapple Fudge I KNEW I would need to try and make it in Jell-O shot form.
And I’m soooo glad I did.
Because these Dole Whip Pineapple Jell-O Shots are my new favorite Jell-O shots.
That’s saying a lot because I make a lot of Jell-O shot flavors.
It is the perfect summer treat.
Like the fudge these Jell-O shots do have some harder to find ingredients.
First off the Jell-O. Sometimes I can find it at Walmart or Winco.
But since I don’t get to grocery shop these days I buy it online (link in recipes).
Then just like the fudge this uses the Vanilla Flavored Soft Serve Mix (also linked in recipes).
Can you skip that?
Honestly, I wouldn’t.
It’s really what gives the creamy ice cream-ish flavor.
And speaking of soft serve the other hard to find in some places is Tippy Cow Soft Serve Rum.
I buy it online because I can not get it local.
I have bought it from Liquor Barn and Liquorama.
And I usually buy a couple of bottles at a time because we do go through it.
Because it’s ice cream flavored booze. 😀
Be warned it comes in other flavors all of which are fantastic.
If you can’t get it then I would use either Whipped Cream flavored Rum or Vodka.
But I would ADD an extra TBSP of the Vanilla Flavored Soft Serve Mix.
If you can’t get either of those items then it’s not going to taste like a Dole Whip.
It will still be tasty but will not taste the same.
Want More Jell-O Shots?
- Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil.
- Empty gelatin powder into a large mixing bowl and add the boiling water.
- Continue stirring for two minutes or until the jello is completely dissolved.
- Add in the 1 1/2 cups of pineapple juice, 1 TBSP Vanilla Flavored Soft Serve Mix and Tippy Cow Soft Serve Rum.
- Stir until mixed and pour into 2oz. cups filled 1/2 to 3/4 of the way.
- Top with a fun pineapple top if desired.