Cranberry Orange Jell-O Shots: For get jelled cranberry sauce…get sauced on Cranberry Orange Jell-O shots. Made with Orange Cream Vodka, Orange Liqueur, and Cranberry Jell-O.
It’s American Thanksgiving this Thursday.
So I’m sticking with some classic Thanksgiving pairing of orange and cranberries.
My ode to cranberry sauce if you will.
But these are much more fun.
And if someone brings up politics…these may become necessary. 😛
There are people who like whole berry cranberry sauce.
Then there are those that like jelled cranberry sauce.
I am a jelled cranberry sauce girl.
I’ll eat both but reality is I really do want the clump of cranberry that comes out of a can. 🙂
These Jell-O shots use cranberry Jell-O.
You can normally find it around this time of year.
If you do stock up on it.
Can’t find it?
There is always the internet for that.
Though right now the prices are jacked up due to the holiday.
I used an orange cream vodka but you can use an orange vodka.
The liqueur I used is this…I love all their stuff.
Feel free to use whatever orange liqueur you want.
Have fun prepping for Thursday!
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 (3 oz) packages Cranberry Jell-O
- 3/4 cup Orange Cream Vodka
- 3/4 cup Orange Liqueur
- sugared cranberries for garnish
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Empty powdered Jell-O into a large mixing bowl and add the boiling water.
- Let sit for 3 minutes.
- Stir until all the gelatin dissolves.
- Add the orange juice, Orange Cream Vodka, and Orange Liqueur.
- Stir until mixed and pour into 2 oz. cups filled 3/4 of the way full.
- Top with sugared cranberries if desired.