Fruity Pebbles Fudge: Fudge and cereal collide to make this Fruity Pebbles lover favorite candy treat. White chocolate fudge flavored with fruit cereal flavoring topped with Fruity Pebbles.
The fudge making train is in full motion now.
I’m not sure why I make it so much this time of year…I think mostly because my husband’s work asks for it so much.
They also always want my “unusual” flavors.
I guess I like the challenge of coming up with the fun fudge flavors.
I mean don’t get me wrong, everyone loves classic chocolate fudge…but everyone brings it.
In other news, I can’t believe there are only 11 days until Christmas.
I think mostly because our tree has been up since the end of September. 🙂
It’s not like I’m doing much shopping. It’s a slim pickings Christmas around these parts this year. But that’s okay. And any shopping I did do, I did a long time ago.
The only last minute shopping was for dog toys. Suddenly, one of our dogs has decided they like to play. I’ve never had a dog that plays with toys and so this is very exciting to me. Yes, my life is not exciting I realize this. 😀
In all honesty, I am more excited about Rouge One coming out. 🙂
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 oz. unsalted butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 4 drops of Fruity Flakes Flavoring
- 7-ounce jar marshmallow crème
- ½ cup Fruity Pebbles Cereal (garnish)
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment with an overhang so you can lift the fudge out later and coat with baking spray.
- Combine sugar, butter, and heavy cream into a large heavy bottomed sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Once boiling, attach a candy thermometer and reduce the heat to a hair above medium low and cook for 7-10 minutes until your thermometer reads 234°F (soft ball stage) , stirring constantly.
- Once you reach 234F remove from heat and add the white chocolate chips, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the fruity flakes flavoring and marshmallow crème and mix until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Top with Fruity Pebbles cereal. Push slightly down on the cereal so that it sticks to the fudge.
- Let cool to room temperature. Then lift out of the pan and onto a cutting board. Cut into whatever amount you want. I think I got about 32 pieces.